Nonprofit content marketing is key to spreading the word about your organization. It keeps existing supporters engaged and attracts new ones. Plus, when done right, a trove of great material can be re-purposed to keep your website fresh, add appeal to your e-newsletters, or enhance your annual report. However, your staff may not have the time to write more copy or curate enough pictures, let alone do graphic design, and extend your reach on social media.
We can help in three ways. First, we’ll work with you to generate / curate better stories, infographics, and images. Second, we’ll keep the voice, look, and feel of your content cohesive. Third, we’ll extend the volume of what your staff can produce – and build their skills to create even better material in the future.
Nonprofit Content Marketing
- A well defined content marketing plan
- A system to bank existing and new material for future use
- Striking visual designs and clear formats
- Email and social media posts to amplify responses to campaigns, events, or major reports
- Metrics to measure and improve results
All content marketing packages include a free, 30-minute phone consultation.