How do you know if communications training is right for your nonprofit? Here are three things to ask yourself:
- Can your staff manage your website, email service software, and digital ad campaigns?
- Are they up to date on changes in marketing and communications technology?
- Is your staff doing too much to do it well?
If you answered yes, nonprofit communications training can help.
Plans start at $450 and include these deliverables:
- Assessing staff training needs
- One or more training sessions of 1.5 hours each. (These may be conducted in multiple locations using safe screen sharing.)
- One or more follow-up labs of 1.5 hours each in which staff work on actual projects with coaching. (These may be conducted in multiple locations using safe screen sharing.)
- One or more hours of follow-up support via email / phone
Last, but not least, we specialize in helping marketing / communications staff and fundraisers align their campaigns. That’s geek-speak for getting the best of both worlds. Contact us to explore a custom consultation package.
All training services include a free, 30-minute phone consultation.