We’ve developed nonprofit communications and marketing tools to help you / your staff. Although they don’t entirely take the place of our other services, they will give you some insight and guidance. They will also help you prepare to work with us – or other specialists.
We’re happy to share these free resources:
Nonprofit Marketing Tools
- The Audience Persona Tool will help you understand the values and concerns of your supporters and prospects.
- You can use our Storytelling Tool to help you make your organization’s core story as compelling and memorable as possible.
- The Story Collecting Tool provides a structure for staff / volunteers to gather and bank stories from your different stakeholders.
- A Lead Nurturing Tool provides a helpful framework to think about how to engage strangers. And then help them to become supporters – and then promoters.
- Using the Content Mapping Tool will help you plan which materials are most helpful for different groups of supporters.
- The Marketing and Fundraising Alignment Tool helps your communications and fundraising staff set coordinated goals and work together more effectively.
- You can use Time Allocation Tool to look at how your nonprofit has allocated your staff time. And then use that information to prioritize activities that really help meet your goals..
Have ideas for new items?
We are always open to improving our toolkit. To that end, we hope you’ll let us know how you used any of these downloads. And please feel free to ask any questions or share your suggestions.
Finally, we plan to add new resources in the future. In addition to returning to this page to check for new things, we would love to know what other tools you wish you had.