Stories hold your audience.
Stories forge bonds, evoke memories, and move people. They’re basic to raising your nonprofit’s authentic voice. But just because people at your organization have amazing stories to tell, it doesn’t mean mean they’re born story tellers. Fortunately, these skills can improve.
Spin information straw into story gold:
- Analyze your stories and see what’s missing
- Understand step-by-step how to fill in the gaps
- Identify what’s getting in the way and needs to come out
- Access examples and free resources
- Ensure your supporters feel like the heroes who made the difference